Ingredients?! What ingredients?
- 1 medium sized chicken, chopped
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 head garlic, chopped
- 1 coconut, scraped
- 1 piece ginger,
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- salt and pepper to taste
I’m staaaarving, tell me how, NOW!
- Squeeze the coconut of get a cup of milk. Set aside a moment.
- Saute garlic and onion.
- Add the ginger and the chicken.
- Sprinkle with curry powder and continue cooking on medium heat.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook the chicken until light brown.
- Mix the coconut milk.
- Add 1 cup of water.
- Simmer to 10-15 minutes.
Ready, Set, PAKALS!